Last updated: September 13, 2017
Information We Collect:
We collect two basic types of information from you in conjunction with your use of the Services: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
Personal Information is information you may supply to us when you make a purchase, complete a survey, participate in a promotion, register on the Services or provide your e-mail address. When you access the Services you may give us permission to access information in other services. For example, you may link your Facebook account, which allows us to obtain information from that account, like your name and email address. Whenever you contact OliVentures for help we collect your name and email address along with additional information you provide in your request so that we can provide you with assistance.
Personal Information includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number
- Financial payment information, such as credit card, debit card, and other financial payment information
- Unique identifiers such as username and password
Non-personal information includes information that does not personally identify you. We automatically log information about you and your computer. It may include tracking and usage information about your location, demographics, use of the internet and use of the Services, browser type (e.g., Netscape or Internet Explorer), operating system (e.g., Windows or Macintosh), IP address and the domain name from which you accessed the site (e.g., lycos.com). Non-personal information includes, but is not limited to:
- Non-identifiable demographic data such as age, gender, and zip code
- Device information about your computer, browser, mobile device or other device that you use to access the Services. This information may include IP address, location information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other transactional information, your mobile device identifier and other information about devices you use to access the Services
- When you access our Services by or through a mobile device, we may receive or collect and store unique identification numbers associated with your device or mobile application (including, for example, a UDID, Unique ID for Advertisers (“IDFA”), Google Ad ID, or Windows Advertising ID), mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system brand and model, phone number, and, depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates (e.g., latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device
- If you arrived at the Services through a link from a third-party website the uniform resource locater (“URL”) of the linking page
- Information about your activity while using the Services, such as which pages you choose to view, queries you make using our “search” function, and other information about your usage.
- Analytics and usage information about your use of the Services.
- Additional “traffic data” and log files such as time of visit, date of visit, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring website addresses.
- Other information regarding your visits to and use of the Services that is not Personal Information.
We may combine the non-personal information that we collect with the personal information that we collect about our visitors.
Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our visitors, we are not able to respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser.
Social Media Features and Widgets.
Who We Share Your Information With
We do not disclose any of your Personal Information collected by us to any companies except our affiliates, subsidiaries, consultants or those who need it to do work for us or other companies under a common control or as disclosed in this Privacy Statement. In no event will we sell or rent your Personal Information.
When information is shared with a third party, that party is instructed to use your Personal Information only to the extent necessary to perform their contracted functions. They are instructed to maintain the security of your personal data. These are some of the circumstances in which we share your Personal Information:
We may disclose Personal Information to contractors or service providers that help us provide services to you or deliver products to you. For example, we will disclose your billing information to payment processors to process the transaction, we will disclose your shipping address to fulfillment and shipping contractors to deliver a product to you, and we may disclose your email address to email fulfillment contractors to send you emails from us.
We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas judicial proceeding, court orders or warrants served on us; or to protect and defend our rights or property or the rights or property of third parties.
We will not sell your email address.
Credit Card Security
We use Card Verification Value Codes (CVV2) for “card not present” purchases. As a result, all online purchases from OliVentures will require this additional information to ensure that the person using the card has actual possession of it.
We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to actively report and prosecute actual and suspected credit card fraud or any other fraud on the Company. We may, in our discretion, require further authorization from you such as a telephone confirmation of your order and other information. We reserve the right to cancel, delay, refuse to ship, or recall from the shipper any order if fraud is suspected. We capture certain information during the order process, including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals committing fraud. If any order placed through the Services is suspected to be fraudulent, we reserve the right, but have no obligation, to submit all records, with or without a subpoena, to law enforcement agencies and to the credit card company for fraud investigation. We reserve the right to cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the fullest extent of the law.
Links to Other Websites
The Services are not intended for people under the age of 18. We never collect or maintain information from persons we know to be under age 18, and no part of the Services is designed to attract anyone under age 18. If we learn that we have inadvertently obtained information from a child, we will promptly delete the information.
Location of Servers
How to Contact Us
6325 Falls of Neuse Rd., Suite 35-122
Raleigh, NC 27615
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org